Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Did he just say that? (Joseph Smith)
"All the religious world is boasting of righteousness; it is the doctrine of the devil to retard the human mind, and hinder our progress, by filling us with self-righteousness. The nearer we get to our heavenly Father, the more we are disposed to look with compassion on perishing souls; we feel that we want to take them upon our shoulders, and cast their sins behind our backs. My talk is intended for all this society; if you would have God have mercy on you, have mercy on one another." -- Joseph Smith
Now the ironic part about that quote is that this is EXACTLY what groups such as ours try to get them to understand -- everyday. Joseph himself boasted about all he had done. The LDS church is all about self righteousness and their doctrine reflects that.
Now, I'm all for having mercy on one another. That doesn't mean, however, that we have to sit back and put up with religious lies intended on keeping people in bondage. We love our Mormon friends and family. May God shed His light for all to see before it becomes to late.
- ► 2013 (11)
- Did he just say that? (Joseph Smith)
- Mormons: Fastest growing Church?
- Official Mormon Doctrine?
- Does this sound "Christian" to you?
- Why Ephesians Chapter 2?
- Mormonisms Lies start at the top
- Excellent video from Keith Walker on Romney
- Are you curious on what the Watchtower has taught ...
- Table of Jupiter
- Buying Into The Book Of Mormon
- Walter Martin audio clip on Jehovah's Witnesses ...
- The image of God
- Do as I say, Not as I do
- I needed a good laugh
- The Prophecies of Joseph Smith
- Misunderstanding the Kingdom of God
- ▼ January (17)