Pageviews

Saturday, November 20, 2010

What is up with Greg West?

It would appear that over the last few months Greg has become obsessed with our ministry and mainly me. The exact reason is unknown however I would bet that he is somehow intimidated by me. Ephesians 2 Ministry is here to assist those looking for answers and care for those who choose to leave. So why the fascination? He is now blogging about me to the point that he is claiming I along with several other people of which are also involved in this type of ministry are being hateful. I at no point have stated anything against him in anger or hate. The fact that we stand up against the LDS empire seems to be raising his anger level to the point it would appear he is on PMS.

If/when you come across him or his colleagues please be aware that they will automatically place you in a hate group for not aligning yourself with their beliefs and/or standing up against them. Greg will go as far as tracking down your IP address and show people your homes as if the amount of income you make has an impact on your favor with God. I only bring this to your attention to warn you.

I will state this so that Greg will know. Ephesians 2 Ministry will not be going anywhere as long as I have breath in my lungs. I also know that others are more than willing to carry on once it's gone. If Greg West wants to continue promoting our site by all means please do so. Those LDS who refuse to see the truth will never be impacted by our ministry. On the flip side those Christians who come across our ministry will see Greg for who he is and will be more than happy to support us. Those truly seeking will see that we are not, and never have been hateful. I on the other hand will not sit back and allow him and his group to distort the truth unchallenged. That my friends is what they claim to be hate speech. I will never sugar coat anything. If these apologist act like a fool, I will call them on it. Plain and simple. I am more than willing to share the truth in love to those asking honest questions. The select few that are only out to keep a soul from knowing who God truly is will see the same side of me that Jesus gave the Pharisees.

I pray that Greg comes to realize that he is doing himself more harm than good. He along with his few select followers will continue their efforts against us and we will continue to stand on the word of God. I did not choose this type of ministry, He selected me for it. And because of that I pray He continues to give me the strength to carry on. I will be the first to admit that I am the worst sinner there is. It is only because of his grace of which I do not deserve that I reach out to the LDS and JW's.

Thank you for your time and God bless.

Your brother in Christ,
John Merilatt
Ephesians 2 Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment